United States History
Not sure where to find something,
you can search below or check the
calendar page for the names of topics
or class events.
Unit 1 The Nation's Beginings Prehistory-1824
Essential Questions for Unit 1
Unit 2 Manifest Destiny, Civil War & Reconstruction, 1800-1877
POLITICAL CARTOON ANALYSIS
Unit 3 The Development of Industrial America, 1870-1914
Unit 4 The Progressive Era 1890-1920
Essential Questions for Unit 4
PROGRESIVE PRESIDENT ACTIVITY
IRON JAWED ANGELS
Unit 5 An Emerging World Power 1890-1917
Essential Questions for Unit 5
Unit 6 World War and Beyond, 1914-1920
Essential Questions for Unit 6
Unit 7 The Twenties, 1919-1929
Essential Questions for Unit 7
Crash Course US History #1 The Black Legend, Native Americans, and Spaniards
Crash Course US History #2 When is Thanksgiving? Colonizing America
Crash Course #3 Native Americans and the English
Crash Course US History #4 : The Quakers, the Dutch and the Ladies
Crash Course US History # 5 The Seven Years War & the Great Awakening
Crash Course US History #6 Taxes & Smuggling, Prelude to Revolution
Crash Course US History #7 Who Won the American Revolution?
Crash Course US History #8: The Constitution, Articles and Federalism
Crash Course US History # 9: Where US Politics came from
Crash Course US History # 10 Thomas Jefferson and his Democracy
Crash Course US History # 11 The War of 1812
Crash Course US History # 12 The Market Revolution
Crash Course US History #13 Slavery
Crash Course US History # 14 The Age of Jackson
Crash Course US History #15 19th Century Reforms
Crash Course US History #16 Women of the 19th Century
Crash Course US History #17 War and Expansion
Crash Course US History #18: The Election 1860
Crash Course US History #19: Battles of the Civil War
Crash Course US History # 20 The Civil War Part I
Crash Course US History #21: Civil War Part II
Crash Course US History #22: Reconstruction and 1876
Crash Course US History #23: Industrial Economy
Crash Course US History #24: Westward Expansion
Crash Course US History # 26 Gilded Age Politics
Crash Course US History 27: The Progressive Era
History of Me
History of ME - Submission Pieces
Illustrated Timeline Project
History Crime Scenes
Crash Course #4: The Quakers, the Dutch and the Ladies
Indicates required field
1. How much did the Lenape Native people get for the island of Manhattan according to legend?
2. What did New Amsterdam become?
3. Which colony was known as “the best poor man’s country”?
4. Though incredibly tolerant what did the Quakers oppose vehemently?
5. What was the most famous fraud of Colonial America?
6. Why did the Quakers have to resort to tricks rather than just violence like other colonies?
7. What colony came to be the buffer between the English colonies and Spanish controlled Florida?
8. Who was the Governor of Virginia at the time of the Mystery document?
9. Why was Bacon mad at the Governor?
10. What were all of the following colonies a part of: Connecticut, Plymouth, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, New York, East Jersey, and West Jersey?
11. What event in England reversed this combo-platter of colonies?
12. The English Toleration Act of 1690 allowed all Protestants to do what?
13. What 2 ideas were closely intertwined in early colonial America?
14. What 2 types of goods were in great demand in the colonies (supplied by local artisans)?
15. What job did George Washington’s father and grandfather hold?
Want to support this class?
If you would like to support the class (we can use any and all help possible) - please visit our
to contribute to our latest project
History of ME Project
Need Extra Credit?
Proudly powered by