United States History
Not sure where to find something,
you can search below or check the
calendar page for the names of topics
or class events.
Unit 1 The Nation's Beginings Prehistory-1824
Essential Questions for Unit 1
Unit 2 Manifest Destiny, Civil War & Reconstruction, 1800-1877
POLITICAL CARTOON ANALYSIS
Unit 3 The Development of Industrial America, 1870-1914
Unit 4 The Progressive Era 1890-1920
Essential Questions for Unit 4
PROGRESIVE PRESIDENT ACTIVITY
IRON JAWED ANGELS
Unit 5 An Emerging World Power 1890-1917
Essential Questions for Unit 5
Unit 6 World War and Beyond, 1914-1920
Essential Questions for Unit 6
Unit 7 The Twenties, 1919-1929
Essential Questions for Unit 7
Crash Course US History #1 The Black Legend, Native Americans, and Spaniards
Crash Course US History #2 When is Thanksgiving? Colonizing America
Crash Course #3 Native Americans and the English
Crash Course US History #4 : The Quakers, the Dutch and the Ladies
Crash Course US History # 5 The Seven Years War & the Great Awakening
Crash Course US History #6 Taxes & Smuggling, Prelude to Revolution
Crash Course US History #7 Who Won the American Revolution?
Crash Course US History #8: The Constitution, Articles and Federalism
Crash Course US History # 9: Where US Politics came from
Crash Course US History # 10 Thomas Jefferson and his Democracy
Crash Course US History # 11 The War of 1812
Crash Course US History # 12 The Market Revolution
Crash Course US History #13 Slavery
Crash Course US History # 14 The Age of Jackson
Crash Course US History #15 19th Century Reforms
Crash Course US History #16 Women of the 19th Century
Crash Course US History #17 War and Expansion
Crash Course US History #18: The Election 1860
Crash Course US History #19: Battles of the Civil War
Crash Course US History # 20 The Civil War Part I
Crash Course US History #21: Civil War Part II
Crash Course US History #22: Reconstruction and 1876
Crash Course US History #23: Industrial Economy
Crash Course US History #24: Westward Expansion
Crash Course US History # 26 Gilded Age Politics
Crash Course US History 27: The Progressive Era
Illustrated Timeline Project
History Crime Scenes
Crash Course US History 24:
1. What does Green state that the United States is literally in the business of?
2. The “WEST” was not unoccupied territory, who already lived in much of this area?
3. Mexicans living in area affected by the Treaty of Guadalupe Hildalgo became what?
4. How did the railroad enable migration west (2 reasons)?
5. What reason would the United States want a region called the “Badlands”?
6. What was the basis of the Plains Tribes’ existence?
7. What Native American Spiritual movement spread in resistance to the removal policies of the U.S. ?
8. Which side won the Battle of Little Big Horn?
9. What Act changed the way that the U.S. government dealt with the land held by Native Americans?
10. In the MYSTERY DOCUMENT – who is the Father Chief?
11. Who is the author of the MYSTERY DOCUMENT?
12. Where was the most famous boarding school for the ‘civilizing’ of Native people?
13. The whole concept of the Cowboy and the support of the beef industry can be tied to what?
14. The farming in the west quickly went from small family farms to those owned by what?
15. All of the changes in the West were to create a what, which allows us to watch youtube and other non-essential activities?
16. The exploration of the Oregon Trail and the Wild West are actually split in time by what major event?
Want to support this class?
If you would like to support the class (we can use any and all help possible) - please visit our
to contribute to our latest project
Need Extra Credit?
Proudly powered by