United States History
Not sure where to find something,
you can search below or check the
calendar page for the names of topics
or class events.
Unit 1 The Nation's Beginings Prehistory-1824
Essential Questions for Unit 1
Unit 2 Manifest Destiny, Civil War & Reconstruction, 1800-1877
POLITICAL CARTOON ANALYSIS
Unit 3 The Development of Industrial America, 1870-1914
Unit 4 The Progressive Era 1890-1920
Essential Questions for Unit 4
PROGRESIVE PRESIDENT ACTIVITY
IRON JAWED ANGELS
Unit 5 An Emerging World Power 1890-1917
Essential Questions for Unit 5
Unit 6 World War and Beyond, 1914-1920
Essential Questions for Unit 6
Unit 7 The Twenties, 1919-1929
Essential Questions for Unit 7
Crash Course US History #1 The Black Legend, Native Americans, and Spaniards
Crash Course US History #2 When is Thanksgiving? Colonizing America
Crash Course #3 Native Americans and the English
Crash Course US History #4 : The Quakers, the Dutch and the Ladies
Crash Course US History # 5 The Seven Years War & the Great Awakening
Crash Course US History #6 Taxes & Smuggling, Prelude to Revolution
Crash Course US History #7 Who Won the American Revolution?
Crash Course US History #8: The Constitution, Articles and Federalism
Crash Course US History # 9: Where US Politics came from
Crash Course US History # 10 Thomas Jefferson and his Democracy
Crash Course US History # 11 The War of 1812
Crash Course US History # 12 The Market Revolution
Crash Course US History #13 Slavery
Crash Course US History # 14 The Age of Jackson
Crash Course US History #15 19th Century Reforms
Crash Course US History #16 Women of the 19th Century
Crash Course US History #17 War and Expansion
Crash Course US History #18: The Election 1860
Crash Course US History #19: Battles of the Civil War
Crash Course US History # 20 The Civil War Part I
Crash Course US History #21: Civil War Part II
Crash Course US History #22: Reconstruction and 1876
Crash Course US History #23: Industrial Economy
Crash Course US History #24: Westward Expansion
Crash Course US History # 26 Gilded Age Politics
Crash Course US History 27: The Progressive Era
History of Me
History of ME - Submission Pieces
Illustrated Timeline Project
History Crime Scenes
Crash Course US History 23:
Indicates required field
1. What major event pushed the United States to become Industrial?
2. What does GDL stand for when talking about industrialization?
3. By 1900, how many million people lived in the United States?
4. A third of the growth was due to what?
5. What industry gave us Time Zones?
6. What industry became the first corporations?
7. What Muckraker does Green believe should have been the author of the MYSTERY DOCUMENT?
8. Those that made money during this time period were either referred to as “Captains of Industry” or what?
9. Who was the ‘poster boy of the era’?
10. Vertical integration is when firms buy up all of what?
11. Rockefeller’s company was an example of Horizontal integration, what was the name of his company?
12. Though the Supreme Court broke up Standard Oil, the companies have come back together to make what modern company?
13. Who was the backing for U.S. Steel?
14. What was the first national union?
15. What event damaged the Knights of Labor for history?
16. What did the Knights of Labor get associated with from the Riots?
17. What organization became the foremost union after the Haymarket Riots?
18. What idea was taken from Charles Darwin but applied to people?
19. What was discussed as being the opposite of freedom?
Want to support this class?
If you would like to support the class (we can use any and all help possible) - please visit our
to contribute to our latest project
History of ME Project
Need Extra Credit?
Proudly powered by