United States History
Not sure where to find something,
you can search below or check the
calendar page for the names of topics
or class events.
Unit 1 The Nation's Beginings Prehistory-1824
Essential Questions for Unit 1
Unit 2 Manifest Destiny, Civil War & Reconstruction, 1800-1877
POLITICAL CARTOON ANALYSIS
Unit 3 The Development of Industrial America, 1870-1914
Unit 4 The Progressive Era 1890-1920
Essential Questions for Unit 4
PROGRESIVE PRESIDENT ACTIVITY
IRON JAWED ANGELS
Unit 5 An Emerging World Power 1890-1917
Essential Questions for Unit 5
Unit 6 World War and Beyond, 1914-1920
Essential Questions for Unit 6
Unit 7 The Twenties, 1919-1929
Essential Questions for Unit 7
Crash Course US History #1 The Black Legend, Native Americans, and Spaniards
Crash Course US History #2 When is Thanksgiving? Colonizing America
Crash Course #3 Native Americans and the English
Crash Course US History #4 : The Quakers, the Dutch and the Ladies
Crash Course US History # 5 The Seven Years War & the Great Awakening
Crash Course US History #6 Taxes & Smuggling, Prelude to Revolution
Crash Course US History #7 Who Won the American Revolution?
Crash Course US History #8: The Constitution, Articles and Federalism
Crash Course US History # 9: Where US Politics came from
Crash Course US History # 10 Thomas Jefferson and his Democracy
Crash Course US History # 11 The War of 1812
Crash Course US History # 12 The Market Revolution
Crash Course US History #13 Slavery
Crash Course US History # 14 The Age of Jackson
Crash Course US History #15 19th Century Reforms
Crash Course US History #16 Women of the 19th Century
Crash Course US History #17 War and Expansion
Crash Course US History #18: The Election 1860
Crash Course US History #19: Battles of the Civil War
Crash Course US History # 20 The Civil War Part I
Crash Course US History #21: Civil War Part II
Crash Course US History #22: Reconstruction and 1876
Crash Course US History #23: Industrial Economy
Crash Course US History #24: Westward Expansion
Crash Course US History # 26 Gilded Age Politics
Crash Course US History 27: The Progressive Era
History of Me
History of ME - Submission Pieces
Illustrated Timeline Project
History Crime Scenes
Crash Course US History 9:
Where U.S. Politics came from
Indicates required field
1. Hamilton was born in the British West Indies which means he could not become what?
2. Hamilton wanted what kind of government (remember he was a Federalist)?
3. What people was Jefferson a big fan of?
4. How did the French treat their aristocrats after 1789?
5. Can the first presidential election be called an election and why?
6. How many terms did Washington serve?
7. How did Hamilton try to establish credit worthiness in his first part of his 5 point plan?
8. What was Hamilton’s 3rd point of his 5 point plan?
9. The 4th point was a tax on what?
10. Which group was most hurt by the Whiskey Tax?
11. The compromise which allowed the first 4 points of the 5 point plan also moved the capital to where?
12. The Whiskey Rebellion led to Washington being the only president to do what while in office?
13. The practice of kidnapping American sailors to be sailors on British ships is known as what?
14. Who was the Secretary of State under Washington who was sent to draft a treaty with the British?
15. By the time that Adams becomes president what two parties were established?
16. The MYSTERY DOCUMENT indicates that the ideas of liberty had spread to what group?
17. What general issue is Adams’ presidency known for?
18. The X, Y, Z Affair involved representatives from what nation?
19. The Mathew Lyon was imprisoned under the Sedition Act and while in jail what was he able to accomplish?
Want to support this class?
If you would like to support the class (we can use any and all help possible) - please visit our
to contribute to our latest project
History of ME Project
Need Extra Credit?
Proudly powered by