United States History
Not sure where to find something,
you can search below or check the
calendar page for the names of topics
or class events.
Unit 1 The Nation's Beginings Prehistory-1824
Essential Questions for Unit 1
Unit 2 Manifest Destiny, Civil War & Reconstruction, 1800-1877
POLITICAL CARTOON ANALYSIS
Unit 3 The Development of Industrial America, 1870-1914
Unit 4 The Progressive Era 1890-1920
Essential Questions for Unit 4
PROGRESIVE PRESIDENT ACTIVITY
IRON JAWED ANGELS
Unit 5 An Emerging World Power 1890-1917
Essential Questions for Unit 5
Unit 6 World War and Beyond, 1914-1920
Essential Questions for Unit 6
Unit 7 The Twenties, 1919-1929
Essential Questions for Unit 7
Crash Course US History #1 The Black Legend, Native Americans, and Spaniards
Crash Course US History #2 When is Thanksgiving? Colonizing America
Crash Course #3 Native Americans and the English
Crash Course US History #4 : The Quakers, the Dutch and the Ladies
Crash Course US History # 5 The Seven Years War & the Great Awakening
Crash Course US History #6 Taxes & Smuggling, Prelude to Revolution
Crash Course US History #7 Who Won the American Revolution?
Crash Course US History #8: The Constitution, Articles and Federalism
Crash Course US History # 9: Where US Politics came from
Crash Course US History # 10 Thomas Jefferson and his Democracy
Crash Course US History # 11 The War of 1812
Crash Course US History # 12 The Market Revolution
Crash Course US History #13 Slavery
Crash Course US History # 14 The Age of Jackson
Crash Course US History #15 19th Century Reforms
Crash Course US History #16 Women of the 19th Century
Crash Course US History #17 War and Expansion
Crash Course US History #18: The Election 1860
Crash Course US History #19: Battles of the Civil War
Crash Course US History # 20 The Civil War Part I
Crash Course US History #21: Civil War Part II
Crash Course US History #22: Reconstruction and 1876
Crash Course US History #23: Industrial Economy
Crash Course US History #24: Westward Expansion
Crash Course US History # 26 Gilded Age Politics
Crash Course US History 27: The Progressive Era
Illustrated Timeline Project
History Crime Scenes
Crash Course #5 The Seven Years War & the Great Awakening
1. How long did the “seven years war” really last?
2. What was the basic motivation of this war?
3. According to ‘mercantilism’ why would the government want to regulate the economy?
4. What always has to be increased for this mercantilism to work?
5. Who had a huge empire in North America (well on paper)?
6. The governor of Virginia gave a huge land grant to what company?
7. What fraction of his men did George Washington lose at Fort Necessity?
8. The event where the French Acadians were kicked out to starve/die is called what?
The Great Awakening
The Sun Also Rises
9. What treaty ended the ‘French and Indian War’?
10. Who does John Green see as the real losers of the war?
The Native Americans
11. Pontiac’s Rebellion was successful in disrupting what settlement?
12. The Proclamation Line of 1763 made the territory west of the Appalachian Mountains the land of what group?
13. Classical liberalism meant that government was meant to protect what of the citizens?
Their natural rights
Their arms and amunition
14. According to Green, the Great Awakening was when colonists went from being very religious to what?
Want to support this class?
If you would like to support the class (we can use any and all help possible) - please visit our
to contribute to our latest project
Need Extra Credit?
Proudly powered by