United States History
Not sure where to find something,
you can search below or check the
calendar page for the names of topics
or class events.
Unit 1 The Nation's Beginings Prehistory-1824
Essential Questions for Unit 1
Unit 2 Manifest Destiny, Civil War & Reconstruction, 1800-1877
POLITICAL CARTOON ANALYSIS
Unit 3 The Development of Industrial America, 1870-1914
Unit 4 The Progressive Era 1890-1920
Essential Questions for Unit 4
PROGRESIVE PRESIDENT ACTIVITY
IRON JAWED ANGELS
Unit 5 An Emerging World Power 1890-1917
Essential Questions for Unit 5
Unit 6 World War and Beyond, 1914-1920
Essential Questions for Unit 6
Unit 7 The Twenties, 1919-1929
Essential Questions for Unit 7
Crash Course US History #1 The Black Legend, Native Americans, and Spaniards
Crash Course US History #2 When is Thanksgiving? Colonizing America
Crash Course #3 Native Americans and the English
Crash Course US History #4 : The Quakers, the Dutch and the Ladies
Crash Course US History # 5 The Seven Years War & the Great Awakening
Crash Course US History #6 Taxes & Smuggling, Prelude to Revolution
Crash Course US History #7 Who Won the American Revolution?
Crash Course US History #8: The Constitution, Articles and Federalism
Crash Course US History # 9: Where US Politics came from
Crash Course US History # 10 Thomas Jefferson and his Democracy
Crash Course US History # 11 The War of 1812
Crash Course US History # 12 The Market Revolution
Crash Course US History #13 Slavery
Crash Course US History # 14 The Age of Jackson
Crash Course US History #15 19th Century Reforms
Crash Course US History #16 Women of the 19th Century
Crash Course US History #17 War and Expansion
Crash Course US History #18: The Election 1860
Crash Course US History #19: Battles of the Civil War
Crash Course US History # 20 The Civil War Part I
Crash Course US History #21: Civil War Part II
Crash Course US History #22: Reconstruction and 1876
Crash Course US History #23: Industrial Economy
Crash Course US History #24: Westward Expansion
Crash Course US History # 26 Gilded Age Politics
Crash Course US History 27: The Progressive Era
History of Me
History of ME - Submission Pieces
Illustrated Timeline Project
History Crime Scenes
Crash Course US History 14:
The Age of Jackson
Indicates required field
1. The age of Jackson, is which Jackson?
2. The time period after the War of 1812, which saw only one political party was called what?
3. What two men were fans of the American system?
John C. Calhoun
Ulysses S. Grant
4. Who actually wrote the Monroe Doctrine (hint: it was not Monroe)?
5. As Missouri petitioned to become a state in the union – the storm of controversy over the allowing of slavery resulted in Missouri being added to the union as well as what other state?
6. What was Martin Van Buren called?
The Little Little Man
The Little Gipper
The Little Magician
7. What is he credited with creating?
8. What does “the Little Magician” and “old Hickory” tell us about the elections of the time?
9. The election of John Quincy Adams was called by Andrew Jackson a what?
10. Jackson was the symbol of what new political party?
11. What party grew up in response to Jackson’s election?
12. What did the Whigs believe that Jackson was turning himself into?
13. The tax which the south called the “Tariff of Abominations” was so unpopular that South Carolina threatened to do what to any tariffs?
14. The ridiculous nullification of a reduced Tariff led Jackson to push through what act?
15. Though the Indian Removal act was found to be unconstitutional by the Supreme Court, Jackson still backed the removal which led to the forced march west of many tribes to be called what?
16. The MYSTERY DOCUMENT is actually Andrew Jackson’s what?
17. With no national bank, local banks were given the monies of the government but it seemed that it was allocated to those that supported Jackson, leading many of Jackson’s critics to refer to this as what?
18. A depression emerged which was led off by what event?
Want to support this class?
If you would like to support the class (we can use any and all help possible) - please visit our
to contribute to our latest project
History of ME Project
Need Extra Credit?
Proudly powered by