United States History
Not sure where to find something,
you can search below or check the
calendar page for the names of topics
or class events.
Unit 1 The Nation's Beginings Prehistory-1824
Essential Questions for Unit 1
Unit 2 Manifest Destiny, Civil War & Reconstruction, 1800-1877
POLITICAL CARTOON ANALYSIS
Unit 3 The Development of Industrial America, 1870-1914
Unit 4 The Progressive Era 1890-1920
Essential Questions for Unit 4
PROGRESIVE PRESIDENT ACTIVITY
IRON JAWED ANGELS
Unit 5 An Emerging World Power 1890-1917
Essential Questions for Unit 5
Unit 6 World War and Beyond, 1914-1920
Essential Questions for Unit 6
Unit 7 The Twenties, 1919-1929
Essential Questions for Unit 7
Crash Course US History #1 The Black Legend, Native Americans, and Spaniards
Crash Course US History #2 When is Thanksgiving? Colonizing America
Crash Course #3 Native Americans and the English
Crash Course US History #4 : The Quakers, the Dutch and the Ladies
Crash Course US History # 5 The Seven Years War & the Great Awakening
Crash Course US History #6 Taxes & Smuggling, Prelude to Revolution
Crash Course US History #7 Who Won the American Revolution?
Crash Course US History #8: The Constitution, Articles and Federalism
Crash Course US History # 9: Where US Politics came from
Crash Course US History # 10 Thomas Jefferson and his Democracy
Crash Course US History # 11 The War of 1812
Crash Course US History # 12 The Market Revolution
Crash Course US History #13 Slavery
Crash Course US History # 14 The Age of Jackson
Crash Course US History #15 19th Century Reforms
Crash Course US History #16 Women of the 19th Century
Crash Course US History #17 War and Expansion
Crash Course US History #18: The Election 1860
Crash Course US History #19: Battles of the Civil War
Crash Course US History # 20 The Civil War Part I
Crash Course US History #21: Civil War Part II
Crash Course US History #22: Reconstruction and 1876
Crash Course US History #23: Industrial Economy
Crash Course US History #24: Westward Expansion
Crash Course US History # 26 Gilded Age Politics
Crash Course US History 27: The Progressive Era
Illustrated Timeline Project
History Crime Scenes
Crash Course U. S. History #3:
The Natives and the English
Crash Course #3 : Questions
1. Chief Pohatan (what the English called him) figured out what 2 things about the English?
2. What were things that the English needed from the natives in the earliest trades?
3. After marrying and moving to England what eventually killed Pocahontas?
4. When Virginia became a royal colony, how many people were still alive?
5. The Massachusetts seal has what phrase coming from the Native picture?
6. What was the punishment for those that left the colony to join the natives?
7. What were the names of the books that Europeans wrote about being kidnapped and wishing to return to “Christian Society”?
Tales from the Dark Side
8. Where was the massacre of 500 people during the Pequot War?
9. What was Metacom called by the English?
10. What was the reason given by the natives for the brutal killing, torture (a bible put in someone’s body cavity), and burial of English?
11. The mystery document shows that the mission of the Pilgrims after 50 years was in what kind of shape?
That the Pilgrims were very successful and able to create a Utopia in the Americas
The Mystery document has nothing to do with the Pilgrims or Puritans & instead is all about Quakers
Not so good as there was such “backsliding” that the war with the Indians was necessary to preserve a way of life
Want to support this class?
If you would like to support the class (we can use any and all help possible) - please visit our
to contribute to our latest project
Need Extra Credit?
Proudly powered by